Our standards for cabinet construction
1. ½” plywood sides veneered with birch interior and oak/cherry/maple exterior.
2. ¾” hardwood face frame assembled with mortise and tenon and attached to box with dado joint and mechanical fastener.
3. ¼” plywood back with birch veneer.
4. Wall cabinets contain ¾” plywood adjustable shelves with birch veneer.
5. Base cabinets contain center roll-
6. 3” hanging stretchers on back and ½” countertop fastening rail.
7. Tops and bottoms are ½” plywood with birch veneer.
1. ¾” hardwood raised panel overlay, lip edge. Other door panels are available – flat, wainscot.
1. 5/8” hardwood maple dowel jointed box
2. ¼” birch veneered plywood bottom dadoed into sides of box.
1. Amerock or Berenson handles on doors and knobs on drawers.
2. Blum Solo 3/4 extension self closing glides.
* Optional Blum Soft Close Full extension glides
2. Spray applied catalyzed varnish.
We build our cabinets using 3” increments but because we manufacture here in our own shop with can also do custom sizes.